NWDA Recruitment 2021: The National Water Development Agency has published a recruitment of 62 Junior Engineers, Hindi Translators, Jr. Accounts Officers, Upper Division Clerks, Stenographers, and Lower Division Clerks on their official website.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NWDA Recruitment 2021 from 10 May 2021. The last date for registration is 25 June 2021.
NWDA Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 / 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Engineers|
Jr. Accounts Officers
Upper Division Clerks
Lower Division Clerks
|Starting Date of Online Application||10/05/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/06/2021|
|Selection Process||Written test/Skill Test|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NWDA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details & Salary
|Posts||Vacancies||Salary Per Month|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||Rs.19900- 63200|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||Rs. 25500- 81100|
|Junior Accounts Officer||05||Rs.35400-112400|
|Stenographer||05||Rs. 25500- 81100|
- Male General & OBC : Rs.840/-
- SC, ST, Women, EWS, PWD: Rs.500/-
Eligibility Criteria for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should hold 12th Std/ Diploma/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board/ university.
- Age limit should be 21 to 30 years for Hindi Translator & JAO and 18 to 27 years for all other posts.
NOTE: Check Official Notification for eligibility criteria before Apply.
How to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2021?
- Apply from the below link which will be active on 10th May 2021
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.