Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Southern Railway has posted a notification for the recruitment of paramedical staff for its Railway Hospital, GOC on a contract basis at its Perambur, Chennai headquarters (Designated Hospital for COVID-19 Management) on a contract basis until September 30, 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online for 191 vacancies for the positions of Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer through the online mode on or before April 30, 2021.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Advertisement Number||No.P(S) 268 /VIII /Contract /PMC /COVID-19|
|Post Name||Nursing Superintendents, Physiotherapist, ECG Technician, Haemodialysis Technician, Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants, Lab Assistant & Radiographer|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||21/04/2021|
|Last Date for Online Application||30/04/2021|
|Job Location||Headquarters Railway Hospital, Perambur, Chennai|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Assistant & Other Paramedical Posts:
- Nursing Superintendents: GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing)
- Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy
- ECG Technician: 10+2/ Degree or Diploma in concerned subject.
- Haemodialysis Technician: BSc plus (a) Diploma in Haemodialysis
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 10th Std
- Lab Assistant: 12th Std/ Diploma in DMLT
- Radiographer: 10+2/ Diploma in concerned subject.
- Nursing Superintendents: 20 to 40 years
- Haemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Assistant/ House Keeping Assistants: 18 to 30 years
- Radiographer: 19 to 33 years
- All Other Posts: 18 to 33 years
#Check official notification for more details.